I need to practice on portraits, but I don't have many people who'd be willing to do a live sitting right now. Would anyone like to send me a good clear picture of their face? Preferably with single-source or interesting lighting? (not too dark, I'd like to be able to see the whole face if possible)
If you'd like to be painted for free, please send the pictures to email@example.com and indicate that it's for a portrait in the subject of the email. It'll be anonymous unless you request otherwise.
Wow, lots of responses so far! Just to clarify -
1. I will not be painting everyone, I will be picking a choosing based on which photos are the most useful or challenging
2. The most useful pictures are un-airbrushed, messy, natural and show the whole face; it's not a beauty contest
3. If you don't want me to upload it, just say so in the email
4. I'll send you the finished piece if I'm not going to upload it
5. Pose/head tilt or whatever is totally up to you
6. I can use as many pictures as possible to choose from so don't worry about me getting too many requests already. This is for my artistic benefit so I appreciate any help at all!
Here are some of the mini portraits I've done so far.. thanks guys! 45 volunteers and counting.