Thanks everybody, for watching me, supporting me, being awesome etc. <3
10 funny/weird things I have experienced on dA:
10. Someone getting genuinely mad that I added them to my devwatch, apparently not understanding how deviantART (or, indeed, the internet) works.
9. People threatening physical violence...over an argument about Avril Lavigne's buttcrack.
8. Dude accusing me of copyright infringement for having a cookie monster journal header, apparently thinking it was my official logo.
7. The sheer number of people who got pissed off at my Harry Potter comic from like 2005. I got angry notes and comments for YEARS after.
6. The sheer number of people who corrected me on that picture I did of Luna Lovegood, some taking it personally that I didn't put the damn newspaper upside down. 99% of comments on that piece are in reference to the newspaper.
5. The guy who demanded to know why I had visited his page, as apparently I was too "popular" to do so; he apparently thought it was a conspiracy to make fun of him.
4. The bajillion pictures of eyes in the Photo and Photomanip categories...WE CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY EYES. Oh, and spiral staircases. Can't have too many of those either.
3. When I temporarily thought !cheezopath was my ex-boyfriend in disguise, or something. I still am not sure how that happened.
2. Many of the clever Time Warps people sent me. That meme has been fun even if it did get a little annoying at times.
1. The hilarious, outraged comments I've received over the years. Apparently after you pass a certain pageview gap you're no longer to have feelings, opinions or thoughts. I've been accused of such crimes as "blowing things out of proportion", "using this journal as an emotional outlet", "stating your opinion like you thought it was right" and a whole host of other offenses. People casually assume I'm dangerously obsessed, disproportionately furious or madly depressed when I so much as mention a negative thought. I've had people who became concerned for my emotional health after I ruminated on childhood memories; there have been bizarre misunderstandings that can't be entirely chalked up to a language barrier or age gap, and general reactionaries who thought I shouldn't discuss politics or religion on the internet, which, as we all know, is only for fan shipping.
Basically the internet is hilarious.
And now, as I have contracted the itis, I am going to slip into a food coma. Goodnight!